Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome To My First Post!!



" A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" Lao-tzu

I have wanted to start this blog for a long time, and now that the time has finally come I have stage fright, not to mention it is past 4:00 in the morning and I am brain dead. I am starting this blog to journal my entry into the great big world of ecommerce in effort to support my art full time. I have learned so much about computers in the past couple months with making my website opening a shop on Etsy and now my blog. It is all so exciting and a bit overwhelming, I do have to say that I love Etsy! Not only is is a great place to buy/sell handmade but it is a community as well, and for people like me who work from home this is a great resource for networking and friendships with people who have common interest. Got to go to bed, see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the new world of blogging

Art for Hair said...

Congrats on starting your blog and etsy shop, best of luck with sales!

Licia said...

yay! Another leap in your Etsy addiction! Congratulations :)