Sunday, June 29, 2008

Soap/Stone??

I love these!
I found these soaps on Etsy made by a lady from Tennessee, you can not tell they are soap. They look sooo real!
I do not know how she does it but they are beautiful! I want to order the turquoise trio for myself. They look so nice in the iron soap dish, they have this natural rustic appeal to them. These lovlies are made to be used, so please check out her site and pick a few up for yourself or pick some up for a gift for that hard to buy person.



"Amethyst Soap is a division of Star Soaps located in Goodlettsville, TN, USA. Each bar of Amethyst Crystal Soap© and Tumbled Turquoise Soap© is hand crafted to recreate the splendor of natural stones and crystals.
We use the finest ingredients to create our luxurious,
exfoliating, all natural soaps.
Please visit our website"
amethystsoaps.com

No comments: